Thursday, March 20, 2014

BAY NATIVE DANCER BELLA







18 year old Sharri "Bella" Porche hailing from Oakland, California is a inspiring dancer. With dancing being her passion, she made it a must to learn as many different styles of dance as jerk, turf, tut, pop, animation, freestyle and a bit of choreography.

 
 She is dubbed one of the best female dancers from the bay area. She has done many videos for clothing brands to just be getting her feet wet In the dance Industry. And with her on growing team  #teamBella she is sure to be amongst the talented dancers out of Cali very soon.







When did you know you wanted to pursue dance?
Bella: " I knew dance was what I wanted to do at the age of 7 it's all I would do."

What Is your Inspiration?
Bella: "My inspiration is my brother Skoo Boii who passed April 16th of last year."





What do you want people to take from you dancing?
Bella: "I want people to see and believe that anything a guy can do there's a girl in the world that can do the same and even better."

Are you working on any performance?
 Bella: "Yes I am, not sure exactly when but it's definitely coming soon."

Do you have anything in the near future we should look out for?
Bella: "Look out for my visual music video and my documentary as well."



Do you have any advice for dancers who want to make it in the industry?
Bella: "Never listen to negativity it's a difference between criticism and somebody just being negative saying you'll never do this or that go for what you want and love no matter what others think or say about you it's not a child's playground so you must have a business mindset or they will eat you alive."




Twitter: @WeAreTeamBella
Facebook: YungBella17
Instagram: @Bella_2saucy
Youtube: Bella Porche

No comments:

Post a Comment