Sunday, January 4, 2015

I GO VEGAN FOR A WEEK!


Happy New Years you amaaazing creators! 2015 is looking real good so far.  Like most, one of my New Years resolution is to get healthier.  But this year is a bit different then my normal "its a new year,new me" I've decided to try going Vegan for a week,
something I said I would NEVERRRRR do lol and decided to take your guys along my journey to see if after a week I go back to my meat eating ways and stick with the plant based eating lifestyle. I love my fish and chicken, so this will be a interesting week for me. I haven't broke the news to my kids yet that we are going vegan this week, so that will be an interesting as well. If your vegan and have some yummy recipes or advice to share please leave a comment. Or if your not vegan but have been thinking about it, comment below what is stopping you from going vegan, I would love to hear what you have to say. Peace, Love, Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment