Monday, February 24, 2014

MONDAY SELFMADE 101 WITH ASHLEA JOHNSON CEO OF FRESHDAILYINC


Freshdailyinc was founded and created by Ashlea Johnson to promote original undervalue talent in Washington, D.C. and give local organizations a platform for exposure .





What is the back story of your company's name?
Ashlea: "The term FRESH meant something new and not tainted by preconceived ideologies."

When did you know you wanted to be an entrepreneur?
 Ashlea: "I always followed my own rules and created my own lane and I knew that working for someone would allow me to be me. It would restrict my individuality and conforming to someone else's rules were out of the question."

What Is your Inspiration?
 Ashlea: "My inspiration is my two daughters Taylor and Trinity. They both bring balance into my life and when things become overwhelming i turn to them and God to help pull me through."

What do you want people to take from your business?
Ashlea: "We are dedicated to giving everyone a voice and that talent comes in many forms."

What are you working on at the moment? 
Ashlea: "We are currently working on building our website which will launch in the up coming weeks."



Do you have anything in the near future we should look out for?
 Ashlea: "An amazing photo shoot with the ladies of FRESHdailyinc and emerging artist in DC."



Do you have any advice for up and coming entrepreneurs?
Ashlea: "It is hard work and dedication is key. Many times you will feel alone and your vision wont seem clear to most, however do not let that deter you from accomplishing whatever it is you set out to do. I had a negative account and not one dollar to my name but with my faith in God and his plan for me things worked out."







Twitter: @freshdailyinc
Instagram: @freshdailyinc
www.facebook.com/Freshdailyinc
http://www.freshdailyinc.net

1 comment:

  1. Ashlea is very ambitious and hardworking, she has a mind full of creative and good ideas. When she puts her mind to it she doesn't just dream about it she makes it happen. I am so proud to be working under such an inspirational person.

    ReplyDelete