Monday, September 22, 2014

HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDDD!

Hey beautiful people. Today is Monday aka UGHHH I wish I could sleep in til Friday!


But I actually LOOOVE Mondays. No I'm not crazy..well maybe a little ;) I love them, because Mondays recharge me to get things back in motion to be productive towards things I want to accoplish. But when i look on my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feed I see most don't think like me.

Well since  today is motivational Mondays on here, i wanted to give you some motivation to get things back in motion to be a better you then you were yesterday. We all wish we could take a vacation for 6 months twice a year, am I right? Well 
WAKE UP!!!

Life is full of negativity and it makes our lives stressful to enjoy it, whether its Monday or Sunday( cause you know tomorrow is Monday lol) but in order to live those relaxing,worthy lives we want so bad, dwelling on that negativity will do nothing to move you closer to your goals. All night I was think, "what could I post that would really show motivation in a way of not letting negativity ruin your days or make you not go as far as you can. And in this book I'm reading right now called "Millionaire Dropout" he mentioned George Foreman. 
                       
                         



I knew that was what I wanted to share with you guys. Here you have a 45 year old man (ancient in the boxing world) who looked out of shape, who didnt fight in 10 years KNOCK OUT a 26 year to regain his title of the "Heavy Weight Champion of The World." He showed the perfect example of keeping his eyes on the piece with hard work and determination,even if it was Monday, to regain his title. Check out this Impossible made possible of a fight. Comment if you feel any different after watching this fight! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment