Tuesday, August 5, 2014

OF COURSE YOUR THE QUEEN OF RAP...WITH NO REAL COMPETITION!


You guys I'M BAAACK!  It's been a minute, been grinding so much with my brand R-tistic Swagga. I knew once i came across that one article i would be back giving yall the latest in fashion, music, art and health. But what made me turn of the grind and get back to you guys...

  
THIS FLAWLESS REMIX!

I couldn't hold my two cents in on this after Kim did her verse. Who is the "Queen of Rap" ?? Nicki or Kim?? 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!


That shouldn't even be a question! Most would think im going to say Nicki all the way...

WRONG!

 If you put away all the "surgery" Lil Kim has gotten bars for bars Lil Kim is the Queen of Rap. Of course in today's time Nicki would be Queen of Rap...but to me that's because she has no real competition. There are a lot of dope female rappers underground but because they dont fit the "ideal look" aka the Nicki look, they get passed up. As a all around performer, she has that title, I give her that but if Nicki was rappin back when female rappers were as gutta as the males with the lyrics she wouldn't have stood a chance! If Biggie was still around with Kim on his squad, Nicki might not even existed. But thats just my opinion, what do you guys think???

No comments:

Post a Comment