Wednesday, September 24, 2014

GOT THE HUMP DAY BLUES?




How my morning went from blaaah...




        TO


Woke up stuffy and light headed (Damn you first day of Fall!!!) 

And also woke up late to get the kids to school but my kids are my off spring so under pressure we still get things done lol so no one was late. But as im walking a Hispanic woman was walling her son to school. He looked back at me and I saw he was down syndrome. I knew he would look back again, and as expected he did. And I waved at him. OMG!! He looked backed at me again and gave me the BIGGEST smile ever and I melted!!! That smile was more then a smile, deep down that smile symbolized to me as get well soon! I decided to post this this morning, because Wednesday is when people need that extra push over the hump (hmmm Is that why it's called hump day) to last the rest of the week. So I hope from this post you get the positive vibes I'm sending your way, that though things may sume hard now, they are always someone In a worst situation still smiling :) keep pushing you got this!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment